Buy Owning Your Spot Tickets
Not sure how to work your stage? Would you like to try out some of your singing or playing ideas in a supportive environment? Perhaps performing a short piece and receiving immediate feedback on how you can improve it may be of help to you? Would a one to one session where you can bring a specific question about your music to be something you are looking for? Do you have the desire to go a bit further in what you do?
On the 9th November, we will be having a workshop for female singers, musicians, songwriters and producers to help you improve your music but not only that, you will have the opportunity to perform a short piece and receive immediate feedback from our supportive and experienced panel on how you can enhance it. In addition, you can book a one to one clinic to help clarify a question you have about your vocals, sax, keyboard, production, music business, gigging, etc.
The day will cover:
· 5 tips for owning your Stage
· Unlocking your singing ear to understand what the Band is doing and what you can sing on top to improvise your solo. (Vocalists only)
· Trying out ideas with your instrument and guidance on how to play Funk, Gospel and Latin rhythms to enhance your performance. (Musicians only)
· Get personal feedback on how to make your performance a memorable experience in our ‘Open Mic Feedback’ session*
· Book a private 1:1 clinic on a specific topic of your choice* *1
* ‘Open Mic Feedback’ session has only 8 slots available. First come, first serve. Must book your slot by 31st October!
*1 Private 1:1 Clinic (e.g. vocals, sax, keyboard, production, music business, gigging) is available between 4.30 pm and 5.30 pm at £15 plus the workshop day price. Only 6 slots are available! First come first served! Please bring any equipment you might need for this session. Basic PA system is available.
Vocal Clinic - Abigail Kelly (Vocal Coach and International Operatic Soprano)
Vocal Improvisation Class and Sax Clinic - Millicent Stephenson (Multi-Award winning Saxophonist)
Musicians’ Jam session and Keyboard or Production Clinic Noval Smith (Producer and Musician)
Open Mic Panel: Abigail Kelly, Cynthia Fearon (Music Director), Noval Smith & Millicent Stephenson
Notes for the ladies:
· Bring your instruments and if you need an amp bring that too.
· Bring your device if you are booking a 1:1 Production clinic with Noval Smith.
· You are welcomed to wear you stage outfit for your Open Mic Feedback slot.
· Free Parking.
· Lunch and Refreshments provided. Dietary requirements must be sent.
· Time of reflection and prayer available.
· Network away!